Since a picture is worth a thousand words: Allow me to demonstrate what the past 4 years have felt like as we've tried to start our family.
HOLD ON! UNEXPECTED TURNS! I suspect when we finally get off of this roller coaster, we will admit that it was a great ride. Until then, we'll do our best to not throw up and will enjoy squeezing each other's hand.
Hi Nicole, I am from 4ofusfornow. You did a perfect job of describing infertility! :) Good luck with your adoption process and everything else. You guys are going to be great parents! Meka Hilton http://howtoraiseadoginloveandrighteousness.blogspot.com
Hi! We're best friends who've been happily married for 6.5 years. We live in SLC and enjoy all 4 seasons.
As a couple we loved to travel, snorkel, play at the beach and in the mountains, spend time with our family and friends, hiking, skiing, four wheeling, go to plays, cultural events, festivals - and Jazz games. But something was missing: until we were blessed to become parents through the miracle of adoption, and Weston came into our hearts and home.
Brett is a financial planner and now I am happily a stay at home mom. Having a baby has changed our life dramatically- and life is full of more little adventures that mean everything to us. We are enjoying this wonderful, demanding, hard and rewarding chapter of our lives that is raising a child. And we treasure everyday that he grows before our eyes, knowing we can't get it back, we can only try to capture it in memories and pictures. We invite our family and friends as well as Weston's birth family to be able to get a glimpse into the life of miraculous Weston through this blog. We greatly appreciate and love all of you!
A picture of a character picture we got at a Christmas Party
Cheesy!
Every Christmas Eve we eat different kinds of cheeses and bread and sing a song called "Happy Birthday Jesus."
Coronado Island, CA
We went from this beach back to UT snow in the same day.
Believe it or Not
Brett and My Dad competed in the 'hairy chest' contest on our cruise ship...Dad won 1st place!
Ixtapa
One of my favorite places
Manzanillo
Waterfall
Formal Night
On our cruise Thanksgiving '07
Moab Sister Trip April 2008
Hiking around Delicate Arch with my big sis
Fiery Furnace
The background looks fake!
Petroglyphs
From the Ute Tribe (Go Utes!) Ha,ha.
This was the car I was riding in
Four Wheeling
Uuuugh...is this going to work?
Sunset
Moab Canyon
Cha Cha Cha!
We LOVE to dance!
Mmmm
Nicky likes to make cakes
Basketball
Brett (green shirt) playing a game with some of the guys from Nicky's family
Cascade Springs
Having a great day!
Hiking in Park City
It was Brett's Birthday!
Moab
Nature's Playground
Hawaiian Sunrise
It was freezing and windy- but so worth it!
Hitched in Vegas
Nicky and her best friend getting ready for her wedding that ended up getting erred on a reality TV series about weddings in Vegas. It's too funny! If I knew I was going to be on TV I would've been more worried about getting myself ready!
2 comments:
Hi Nicole, I am from 4ofusfornow. You did a perfect job of describing infertility! :) Good luck with your adoption process and everything else. You guys are going to be great parents!
Meka Hilton
http://howtoraiseadoginloveandrighteousness.blogspot.com
sorry I meant 2ofusfornow, ha don't know where the 4 came from.
Post a Comment