Husband Tag- Nicole got tagged by Jess!
1- What is your husband's name? Brett Benar (last name has been witheld to protect the innocent. j/k)
2- Who said I love you first? Pretty sure he did
3- Who is taller? definitely Brett
4- Who is smarter? Brett!
5- Who is more sensitive? Me!
6- Who does the laundry? Mostly me. The deal is supposed to be that I do the laundry, he puts it away. And he does the dishes and I put them away. (We both think we have the better deal, so it works!)
7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brett
8- Who pays the bills? Brett. I only pay one bill.
9- Who cooks more? I do.
10- What meals do you cook together? Spaghetti, pizza, BBQ stuff and chicken cordon bleu.
11- Who is more stubborn? Good Question!
12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think we take turns.
13- Who is more clean? Depends. I'm cleaner as in keep things clean and sanitary, rinse my dishes, etc but he's cleaner as in he won't start a project and leave it out. I'm overanalyzing this though: overall, he's cleaner!
14- Who has more siblings? Nicky
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Both
16- What do you like to do together? Just about anything: Camping, hiking, going to the mountains, eat together, go on dates. snorkeling, nothing- it's all fun.
17- Who eats more sweets? Depends on the day
18- Guilty Pleasures? Video games which he voluntarily hardly ever plays because they suck him in.
19- How did you meet? Well, we met before there was any significant meeting, but when we really "met" and noticed each other was in Idaho on Labor Day 2002 when he was in a play and I was visiting a friend.
20- Who asked who out first? Brett- and he didn't hesitate to call me after we got back from Idaho. He called me the next day and I told him I had to go to work, so he offered to drive me there!
21- Who kissed who first? Brett kissed me.
22- Who proposed? Brett- 2nd time was the charm. =)
23- Best features? He has nice skin and blue eyes, tall and handsome!
24- What is his best quality? He's the best! He's loyal, fun, caring, full of love, patient, smart, warm and cuddly.
.I tag whoever would like to do this! You have 1 day.... (from The Office when Micheal says that and then says "You always give an ultimatum")
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment