Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Add Baby






Well, Weston should most likely be home within one to two weeks, and he will have an adorable nursery to welcome him! Last week, my sister in law Michelle and her sister came in and painted like pros, put all the furniture back into place, replaced my blinds and curtain rod, and made cute block letters of Weston's name all before we got home from the hospital one night! I felt like I was in one of those surprise one room remodeling shows like "While you were Out" or something. Take a look at this darling nursery...

A Great Big THANKS to Michelle & Monica!!!
You are so impressive!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Very cute! Weston is going to feel right at home. Please just make sure you attach all the furniture to the walls so it can't tip over.

~Our Family~ said...

That is so cute.. What a nice family you have to surprise you like that.. I'm glad that Weston will be able to come soon... I just love your updates and your blog... Take care

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

That room is so adorable, I love it!! Weston will enjoy his nursery.

Katie said...

I love the room. So cute.

Unknown said...

He's so adorable! He has a great looking room(and parents! hehe).