Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weston's so Cute it's SCARY!

So, I decided to take some Halloween photos with the baby this morning and set up my own little decorative background. This picture's really cute, but the binky had to go... One interesting thing about babies are their extreme emotions that change in an instant. It's quite funny!
Exibited is my point, Below:

In the above picture, baby appears calm, content and happy. I take the binky away from him and it is as if his world has fallen apart as he screams from the TOP of his lungs. (See Below)
Reinsert Binky: It is as if nothing ever happened and he is 100% content again. Oh, silly baby! (Notice the protective hand over the binky. "Don't event think about it, Mom" are his thoughts. He wins this time, but I don't want him so dependant on the binky that he can't sleep or be content while awake without it. Ha,ha- Wish me luck, because like I said, he LOVES the binky!

So, I tried again after he was asleep.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melinda said...

He is so adorable. I wouldn't worry too much about the binkie. After everything he has gone through it's nice that he has a good way to self soothe.

OUR HAPPY FAMILY said...

Thanks. That's true.