Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weston's 4 month old appointment!



Weston is 17 lbs (92% for weight)
He is 26" tall (93% for height! He's going to need a new car seat at 28". Which would actually be nice because lugging him around in his car seat is SOOOOO HEAVY!)
His head circumfrence is 45%.
He's just so darling and wonderful, we love him so much and can't believe how he's growing every minute of the day!
We started to feed him baby rice cereal. He likes it!

My, how he's grown! I thought it would be fun to show the pic I took at his first Dr. apt and see the difference!

4 comments:

Melanie Ann Millett said...

Holy Cow Nicky! I can't believe how fast he is growing and developing! My little preemie was 10 POUNDS at four months!!! She was not laughing or sitting or rolling at all, either. I am always SO shocked at how fast other babies grow and develop compared to Angela. I am so happy for you that he is doing so well now! Isn't being a stay at home mom the greatest gift in the world? What great husbands we have!!

OUR HAPPY FAMILY said...

Thanks, Mealnie! I know, it's pretty crazy, they said expect for him to be behind for up to 2 yrs since he was preemie, but surprisingly he really hasn't been. He really just sat up that one time, and for a few seconds another time. He doesn't seem too far off, though. He hasn't attempted to roll over yet.
And, yes, we do have great husbands if I say so myself.=) Tell Angela, HI!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

Oh WOW!! He is getting so big, I can't belive it. You'd definitely never imagine that he was a preemie. He's so cute too!! How are you guys doing?

Sanders Crew said...

He is growing! Hey, that picture in the background looks familiar! Where is Weston's doctor?