New pics to come since my computer/camera aren't being very compatible right now.
We love our little Weston and he's just so much fun! He makes us laugh all the time! He's got a big personality. He's such a handsome little boy, too! Like I said in the last post, he adds, triples, and multiplies our happiness! I hope his birth family knows how much we appreciate and love him and how greatful we will always be to them. He feels like a bag of rocks when you pick him up- he's about 18 lbs and is strong and solid. He sleeps well and eats well and is a happy baby. (Except when teething) He likes to put everything in his mouth and chew on it, drool and growl. Ha,ha. He's so cute!
WE LOVE YOU, WESTON!






3 comments:
You have the cutest little boy!! I still want to see him, maybe the next time we come down we could see you guys. :)
I know, we'd love to see you too! Let us know when you come down!
I'm sure all you hear is "he is so big!" but seriously, he is growing up quickly!! I'm so glad to be able to keep connected with him and you guys on here :)
Post a Comment