Friday, June 5, 2009

26 and counting






On the train
Well, I've entered my LATE TWENTIES. DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNN....
Wow, how time flies by.
Brett took Monday off to celebrate my Birthday and we went to the zoo with Weston. It was so fun and a really nice day, too. We rode the train with my best friend and her family which Weston liked alot. My favorite part was the Merkats. I'll post the cute video if I can figure out how. If not, they're the little animals jumping behind the pic of Weston and me.
Later we got a babysitter and went to Thaifoon to eat my favorite dish, the Evil Jungle Princess. We were eating outside until the thunder clouds and finally rain forced us inside. We then went to Ben's Cookies and got my favorite cookies ever (Ben's Orange Chocolate Chip cookies.)
The next day I went to my niece's play except it started early and I was like 5 minutes late, and totally missed her class alltogether, darnit! But I went with my parents, sister, niece, nephew, brother and sister in law to lunch at Chili's.

1 comment: