Monday, June 8, 2009

Weston's 9 months old!

Weston on the scale

Weston turned 9 months old today and we went to his 9 mo check up. He is in 70% for weight, weighing 21 lbs 7 0z (I would have guessed 25 lbs- because he feels that heavy!) 65% for head circumfrence and get this: 100% for height!
The Dr. had some way to estimate adult height which (statistically speaking) estimates that Weston may grow to be about 6' 5"! Being 5' tall myself, and coming from a short family, I find that hillarious. So, we just may have a Jazz player or some other kind of athlete on our hands. Ha,ha. Who knows? One thing is for sure, he sure is a handsome little boy and we love him with all of our hearts!!
The other good news is that he didn't need shots today, to my surprise. Brett got to come to the Dr. apt with us today, which I was glad for because I wanted help holding Weston down for the shots I thought he'd be getting- he's getting so big and strong and wiggly, and he's even figuring out how to throw quite good fits! But, lucky for all of us, NO SHOTS NEEDED TODAY!

Mr. Tall himself

No comments: