Saturday, March 6, 2010

Front Room Camp Out


Weston got really sick this week. He has RSV and was having a terrible week with difficulty breathing and a few visits to the Dr.'s office. Thankfully, however, his oxygen levels were just enough to keep him out of the hospital. Anyways, this weekend, we were pretty bored and stuck at home. Brett, being the fun Dad that he is, pulled out the tent and set it up in our living room. I ordered chinese takeout and we watched the movie we rented "Cloudy w/ a Chance of MeatBalls" from our tent door. We had a sleepover in our tent.
Weston's doing much better now but it will take a while for his lungs to heal. He may even have the athsma like symptoms for this winter season as well as next winter season, and so we are instructed to keep him away from nursery for the next couple months. Too bad because we were visiting another ward and I took him for the first time last week and he loved it. (So did I because I actually got to go to my classes and listen!)
Back to being a protective parent and keeping him away from crowds because the Dr said even a little cold could make him really sick again.

No comments: