Monday, July 19, 2010

Date Night and the Tale of (A More Real) Love Story

So, last week on Sunday, Brett told me, "We are going on a date on Friday, it's going to be a surprise and I'm going to plan it!" Thursday night rolled around and he hadn't found a babysitter yet. Friday afternoon I found a sitter. He invited our friends Troy & Katie over for BBQ dinner (that he cooked)and the surprise was that we went dancing at "The MAC" which is sort of a dive of a place where one side has an older crowd and ballroom dancing, and the other side has DJ with younger music and swing/chacha/latin/etc. We hadn't been there for years and it ended up being so much fun! We had a great time! Thanks, Honey for the date night! I saw this video on a blog I follow and it cracked me up. Watch it 'til the end, it's pretty funny!

1 comment:

Melanie Ann Millett said...

Where's The Mac and how much is it??