This year for Thanksgiving we went to Idaho. We stayed with Brett's cousin's family Wed night and watched Magicians Apprentice (I think that's what it was called- with Nicholas Cage). It was pretty good. We also went to the 3D movie "Tangled" in Pocatello while the roads were closed. It was really cute, I liked it! Weston loved it too and was super good to sit through the movie. It was fun to go to a movie as a family! That's something new. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Brett's Aunt's church house. Oh, all the grandkids had a blast running around the gym. They even did a full on performance on the stage. Weston was super animated singing a wordless tune and showing off his dramatic flare. He gave us a good laugh and was very entertaining!! Unfortunately I forgot the camera. DARNIT!!
I lined up at Toys R Us at 10pm Thanksgiving night (after we had driven home from ID) I waited in line 1/2 hour outside, and 2 hours in the check out line! It was insane! But, Weston will be happy about a certain Buzz Lightyear on Christmas morning. I got for 1/2 off and wouldn't have bought it otherwise, so it was worth it to wait in line, I think. Just lost a little sleep is all. Just wish I wasn't by myself. Brett was at home in bed with Weston as he had to work the next day. I would do it again, but preferrably not by myself!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
There were a few thing I wanted at Toys R Us, but Troy refused to go with me at 10pm so I just waited until the next morning, and luckily was able to get the few things I wanted to get. Next year we should go together.
Post a Comment