I can't tell you what a relief it is! Last night was so stresssful!!! I had technical difficulties sending my final project to my teacher and sweet Brett stayed up with me 'till probably about 2AM with it. Meanwhile, we were asked to make a very big, possibly life altering decision that needed to be decided first thing in the morning. I couldn't sleep. BUT, it's tomorrow now, and we made it- I can breathe now, and our life so far, has not been altered, although we are hope it will be soon with a little one (one way or another) by Fall.
Now we can focus on all those little things we ignored during the semester (like cleaning, hair cuts, catching up with friends and planning for our trip to Maui!)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Nicole,
I think I went to high school with you. Did you go to Cottonwood? I am on 2ofus4now and have always thought your name sounded familiar and now that I see your picture I am positive we went to school together. I also happened to see that reality show your friend got married on. I can't remember her name but I know I've seen her too! My name is Katie Ashby (now I'm Carr).
Post a Comment