
Today was really fun and exciting because me and my sweetie got to walk down the isle together...again. This time it was for graduation! We both got our Associate of Science in generals degree. If you were a full time student without any distractions, this might take you two years, but for us it took much longer due to both of us working the whole time, changing majors, and figuring out how to pay for our tuition and books, etc. So, I just feel so happy to have diligently accomplished this goal that we've had for so long- and doing it together. Brett will be getting his bachelor's degree in another year. I know associates isn't that big of a deal to very many people, but I just think back on all of the classes we've taken, the tests, the long nights, and finals weeks that Brett helped me through and I feel proud that we survived it all! I'm excited for all the other dreams that are yet to come in our lives! I'm also grateful for our friends and family. We really have a lot of support in them and we were given some sweet cards today. Afterwards we went to my brother's office and they gave us an awesome gift- 8th row NBA playoff tickets for the JAZZ game tonight!!!! YA, BABY-I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ON your Graduation!! What an amazing thing to accomplish together as a couple. I think that is a huge deal and so I am very happy for you both.
Heather Utah 2ofus4now :)
dh David married almost 6 years.
Hopeful to adopt
yippie!!! Congrats, I luv the pic of you two jumping in the air!
Post a Comment