Saturday, October 18, 2008

Photoshoot

Emilie, my friend from work also has a photography business called Photo by Emilie. http://www.photobyemilie.blogspot.com She came to do a photoshoot with Weston in our home. She did an awesome job! I'll let the darling pictures speak for themselves:




9 comments:

Joel & Lila said...

How adorable! The one with him on the dresser is my favorite! You definitely have a cutie on your hands!

~Our Family~ said...

Cute pictures.. He is growing.. I bet you just love being home and being a mommy.. Love the blog...

dust and kam said...

So so cute! I love them!

The Nerys said...

Oh my gosh you guys he is adorable!Em did such a great job with the photos!!!

Katie said...

Those are precious! I love the last one--it is so apparent how happy you all are to have finally found each other and become a family. Too cute!

Colin, Jess, Kenner, Lily and Ember said...

I love those photos!! He is so cute!

The Coccimiglios said...

your baby is adorable, he couldn't be any more precious

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for letting me take your photos. I sure love you guys!!

NurseNana said...

Those are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen! Weston is growing fast!!! Keep up the great work! Love, Karla